Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥ Make my dreams come true ♥

E sempre que regresso a casa do trabalho, sozinha no meu carro, vou sonhando...
...que um dia vou ter uma casa assim:

When I'm driving back home from work...
... I dream that I will have a house like this:


com umas traseiras assim
with a backyard like this


e era bem menina para contrariar todo este azul e ter uma porta de entrada assim:
and I might as well have a pink door, just to contrast with all that blue


que o azul e cor-de-rosa até combinam: ora vejam na "minha" sala
because blue and pink go well together, as you can see in "my" living room


... uma espreitadela ao meu quarto...
... a sneak peek at my bedroom...


Sempre tudo arrumadinho, como eu gosto!
Everything tidy, just the way that I like!


...e uma casa-de-banho divinal (a tal com luz directa) - {só tirava o Buda}
... and a heavenly bathroom (the one with direct light) - {I would take the Bhudda away, though}


Esta poderia ser a cozinha, onde faria os lanches para comermos no jardim...
This could be the kitchen, where I would bake some delicious treats...


...estes lanches (gosto de ver bolos nos armários)
... that we would have in our garden (I like to see the cakes in these cabinets)

Credits / Via: Beautiful Portals Tumblr; Martha Stewart; Seacottage;
Urban Farm Designs; Phugs-News Tumblr


... and we would live happily ever after...

E os vossos sonhos? Quais são?
And what about your dreams? What are they?

5 comments:

Ana V. said...

Tb não me importava nada de ter uma casinha assim, e tb tirava o buda do WC.

Beth said...

Beautiful, Precious, funny! :-) I love it!

Beth said...

LoL...Hi Susana, I love the way you put a cute & humorour spin on your BU-TI-FUL blog today!
Yes, I do love the kitchen, I wish I had one looking like that, love the b/room, WOW!! And the cakes/pastries, outdoors in a shelf? Ok, for a tea party, indeed...lovely, lovely, lovely! Greetings from Californina!
Beth

Citrusandorange said...

:) Obrigada, Ana e bem-vinda!
Hi Beth! Thanks again for your lovely comments! :)

AUDENI OU Dona Mocinha said...

Olá, acabo de descobrir seu blog e estou adorando!

Sou brasileira e moro em São Paulo.

Qd. puder me visite:
www.donamocinhadobrasil.blogspot.com

Um abraço direto do Brasil


Audeni